MIA titles with download links

This is the place to request ZXDB corrections (add missing data or fix incorrect information)

Moderators: druellan, pavero

r-lyeh
Drutt

MIA titles with download links

Post by r-lyeh »

Not sure if this is a bug. There are titles like https://spectrumcomputing.co.uk/entry/9 ... M-Ultimate which are stated as MIA, and got no download entries in ZXDB. However, the loading/running screens and tape images are present in the website. The download id for this title is 175491 in SC. How can I make the SQL relationships on these titles in ZXDB? Are these games located in some kind of internal/WIP table scheduled for next release maybe? Thanks in advance :)
r-lyeh
Drutt

Re: MIA titles with download links

Post by r-lyeh »

ah, nvm. the games i found are precisely from last week update. I guess it's just matter of time till SC/ZXDB are both in sync.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

r-lyeh wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:13 am I guess it's just matter of time till SC/ZXDB are both in sync.
They are in sync, so that MIA should automatically disappear, as I understand it. Any idea @Einar Saukas ?
Einar Saukas
Bugaboo

Post by Einar Saukas »

Exactly. This title is still marked as MIA because ZXDB doesn't know about this file. If you download the latest ZXDB release right now, you won't find this file there yet.

Submissions processed by @pavero (from the online submission form) are added immediately to SpectrumComputing even before they are sent to ZXDB. It includes most submitted files. He does it this way, so playable files can be available sooner.

In the following ZXDB update, when these files are added there too, this status will be automatically updated to "Available".